Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stagette Countdown

I am so freaking excited for my stagette!!!  My friends and I are 2 1/2 ish days away from a weekend full of fun.  We have decided to spend my "last single days" in the Banff National Park, doing some camping, hiking, shopping, and eating in and around the beautiful town of Banff - which happens to be one of my favorite places!!


I am a little worried that my friends are expecting, or even hoping for, a "Hank the Tank" appearance.  I do plan on having some drinks, I do not plan on going wild.  Those days are over, and I'm hoping my friends aren't disappointed.  This would be one of those times that I have trouble with the changes I've made in my life.  My friends probably don't really care if I drink or not, we will obviously have fun no matter what... It's all ME, worrying for no reason!  Putting unnecessary pressure on myself for no reason!  Part of the learning experience.

My list of must do's/haves for Banff:
XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment