Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Recipe Find & Off to Banff I Go!!!!

Any packing list that includes hiking boots, sports bras, and sleeping bags is bound to be a winner.  Include a wolf pack of your bestest ladies and you've got a grand weekend in the works.  Well folks, that's exactly what I've got going on!

I woke up this morning in the best mood ever!  A Friday off from work, gorgeous weather, bag packed, texts from friends... aaah yes, hello stagette weekend.

I'm about to hit the road, but let me share with you this weeks edition of Friday Recipe Find.  I'm just going to leave you the link, so please go and check this out!  Juli from Paleomg is really funny and real.  I enjoy her blog oh so much and these breakfast meatballs are delish!  I used turkey sausage and bacon in mine, yum!!!  And another time I subbed in ground chicken for the sausage.  Do what meets your eating style!

Breakfast Bacon and Maple Meatballs from PaleOMG

Trip recap on Monday!!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment