Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pre-Trip Snack Plans

My friend Colton is getting married on Saturday in Calgary!!!

We have known each other since high school, and many a camping trip and Budweiser were shared by our group of friends.  Lots of good memories.

I can't wait for this wedding, it's going to be so much fun to get together with a gang of old friends, some of whom are still my really close friends, and reminisce on the good times had by all, do some dancing, and eat some yummy food of course!

While I plan to eat what is provided/available for the most part, I wanted to bring a few things with me in case I'm stuck for a healthy snack.  Luckily my friend Danielle is also a clean eater and we are traveling together - there will be no temptations in the vehicle... aka I love eating chips on a road trip, Danielle, please don't let this happen!!

Here are the things I am going to bring along:

Trail Mix Energy Squares

Earth's Own Almond Fresh "On The Go"

Maple Cinnamon Almonds

So not a ton of stuff, but enough to keep me going and hopefully prevent a trip to the food court if I'm famished while we're at the mall (New York Fries will be calling me name).

Calgary has a Planet Organic that I'm hoping to stop by at and stock up on wholesome goodness :) WOOHOOO!


XO - Michelle


2 comments:

  1. I will not allow you to buy chips, as long as you keep me away from the m&m's! Deal??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha deal!!! Healthy snacks only. I'm eating wedding cake though, just to warn you.

    ReplyDelete