Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3 Group Workout


I have been finalizing wedding cake and cupcake plans with Jenn from JJ's Custom Cakery, and now all I can think of is delicious, glorious cake.  YUM.  I must stay strong and not go to the farmers market this weekend to gorge... (she has a stand there).  Group workout has come at the perfect time!!!

This week our friend Ali is home for a visit, so she was drafted to take a turn being the workout boss.  We used her basement because it's so freaking hot here.  We did a P90X yoga video and holy crap it was really effective!  It was way longer than I normally workout for, and I was really sweaty by the end.  I'm really curious about P90X and Insanity workouts, gotta try them one day...

I finished up this sauna of a day with some grocery shopping!  I must admit I've reverted a bit to my teenage self and have been hiding out inside as much as possible these past few days!  It's just so hot and it makes me feel cranky and sick, time to up the cuke intake!  Today my mom lent me her cooler to get my chicken breasts home without cooking them in the car, I was running low on eats and have been bumming lunches at her house haha.  At least I've been able to keep up with consuming clean food!

My indulgence of the week was dinner out to Pedal and Tap with my girlfriends last night!  I had the delicious Pedal to the Meadow burger and enjoyed my meal and visit so much!  My stomach definitely felt upset and bloated this morning though, so as an apology to it I'm going to try and stay very aware of my food choices and get everything balanced out again... if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment