Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10 No Group Workout

Good Morning!

The girls and I discussed our workout plans last night and ended up cancelling for this week.  Summer is just so busy, I actually think we're doing quite well as this is our first full on cancellation!

I've gotta say, this week has been a real drain so far.  I had an insanely bad day at work yesterday and actually got bullied and insulted by my boss's wife/other boss's mother.  I'm not going to get into the details but obviously it left me feeling pretty riled up and upset.  After the emotional upheaval of the day, I thought for sure I would get a killer workout in and it would solve all my problems.  BUT I went through three different workouts trying to find one and I could stick to and finish for the evening.  I did a portion of Jillian Michaels, Skimble, and Nike Training Club before deciding to take myself for a walk.  The walk was really pleasant, it was a beautiful evening, and I got home feeling nice and refreshed.  When in doubt, take a walk :).

I must have been more exhausted from my day than I realized, because after talking to Cody I passed out with my makeup on, teeth un-brushed, wearing my workout clothes (including sports bra... ouch!) and slept straight through until 5 this morning.  Just goes to show you what emotional trauma can do!


Today is a new day, so I'm just trying to let the negativity go and focus on all the amazing and happy things going on in my life!


Last week I decided to purchase three appointments with The Healthy Ginger.  I've been following her blog for a while and really love her attitude towards living a healthy life... and she's a Registered Holistic Nutritionist!  I am hoping she will have some insight into some of the low energy problems I've been having, along with some solutions for my face breaking out so often and why I can't eat leafy/raw veggies.  Can't wait!  I have to complete seven days worth of food/mood logging before we can get started so I started tracking yesterday.

As for tonight, I'll give working out another try and see how it goes!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment