Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Plan For a Plan

Today marks 42 days until the wedding!!!  I can't believe how fast it has suddenly crept up!  I put together a list of to-do's yesterday, and while it isn't too extensive, I really want to chip away at it so there aren't too many tasks left as we get closer.  I also really want to feel like I look my best!

Stamp from Etsy
How I want to wrap the bouquets
Our wedding arch!!!  Except imagine summer scenery surrounding it :)

While I've been getting consistent exercise, I still don't feel that I've made much of a dent in my goals.  I'm very happy with my overall weight loss, but I can't say I've changed much in the past few months, even though I've been trying harder.  It can be very frustrating and while I don't want to focus on it, the fact remains that I really want to see myself a certain way when I look in the mirror!  I think the key will be to continue believing in the system, believing that I'm doing what's best for my body, and keep on pushing!  I'm hopeful that my body will start responding soon.

The beginning of my summer 2013 goal board, I am still checking in with it!!!
 I'm going to create a schedule for my workouts from now until wedding day, and try to follow it as exactly as possible!  Expect a post on it soon :)

I'll leave you with this awesome Chipotle and Lime Hummus recipe that I tried last week, it is soooo delicious and a fun spin on regular hummus.

Enjoy your Saturday!!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment