Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Start Again & Minus One Issues

One of the bummers of having your other half working away is the fact that you are rarely plus one-ing it.  In the situation of a friend's party it doesn't feel like a big deal, but something like a staff Christmas party is a bit different.  Last night was my work Christmas party, and I was the only solo one there!  Sometimes it doesn't matter, sometimes you feel excluded; last night was the latter.  Although it sucks and at the time was slightly uncomfortable, I am able to shake it off and move on.

Source
I got home decently early and raided my Christmas goodie bag for what looked yummy and ate, guilt-free, while watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.  I did not know there were so many different Hershey's Kiss flavors!... I am a huge Candy Cane flavor fan - and I wish I didn't know that :)

Sunday is the day to get ready for the upcoming week, but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable!  On my list:
- Eat some protein pancakes
- Finish some more Christmas crafts
- Head into town for groceries (stay tuned on Facebook for what I'm buying)
- Food Prep
- Relax

This week is all about continuing to work on getting into those healthy habits I'm wanting:
Food is going to be clean, healthy, delicious, and readily available - I want zero junk and zero excuses. 
Exercise is back in my life... I have had pretty much no gall bladder pain lately so it's time to get moving again.  I want daily exercise, and the inside variety might be preferable as a black bear wandered through my yard two evenings ago... No dusk after-work walks are going to be happening in the near future!!  I am thinking of adding Jillian Michaels back to my life, and slowly working from 1 round of her workouts to the instructed 3.
Attitude needs to stay in the positive zone!  Lots of happy thoughts, self motivation, and appreciation of life are key to the success of everything else! 

Enjoy your Sunday!!!


XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment