Monday, July 15, 2013

Recap of Weekly Goals for July 7 - 13 & Finding Some Focus

Good Morning!
 
Well our Calgary weekend was a flurry of activity.  From shopping to visiting to wedding attendance to travel it was quite a whirlwind.  
 
I was not in the happiest state of mind when my alarm went off this morning... that is, until I remembered that CODY COMES HOME TODAY!!!  I'm so excited to see him, even if it is only for a day.  He gets to carry on to Kelowna for his stag this week/weekend.  I only am a little sad about our short visit since I know he's going to have such a great time... and since my own stagette is this weekend :) WOOHOO! 
 
RECAP OF WEEKLY GOALS FOR JULY 7 - 13
  1. Prepare some snacks for Calgary road trip - I did prepare some snacks!  And they helped very much on the way there.  Unfortunately I feel the need to admit that my inner fat kid made a bit of an appearance and I enjoyed some delicious, bloat-able food.
  2. Stick to new workout schedule - No.  Oh dear!  I rebelled against it instantly.  I did get activity in, but not as scheduled and not every day.  I did lose some stomach fat but... I think after Calgary it might be back...
  3. Apple cider vinegar with dinner - I only did this for maaaybe 2 nights.  I really really need to get back into this though because I notice a huge, negative difference without it.
  4. Early to bed!!! - I did decently well with this one!
  5. Work on wedding tasks for a little bit each day - Yep.  Things are rolling with all my little projects :)
This week I've decided to choose more of a general focus rather than making specific goals.  I think it's basically the same as weekly goals with different wording, but it feels refreshing!

MINI FOCUSES: 

  • establish a bedtime routine
  • reduce stomach bloating
  • daily movement
  • clean eating
 MAIN FOCUS:
  • to feel healthy, fit, and energized so I have fun and don't feel draggy during my stagette!
Well, I had better get back to counting down until Cody's plane arrives, and then counting down until work is over.  These are pretty important tasks ;)

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment