Thursday, July 4, 2013

Product Love - Amy's No Cheese Pizza


Last night I got home late, by the time group workout and grocery shopping was done it was almost 8 PM!  Even though I had just gone shopping and therefore had lots of food, I had a moment of food related panic... My house was hot, I was tired, the last thing I wanted to do was chop, create, and cook.  That's when I remembered something glorious...  I had an Amy's No Cheese Pizza (THAT'S RIGHT, NO CHEESE!) hidden in the back of my freezer for emergencies such as this!!!

I got it into the oven right away and saved myself from eating a bowl of popcorn or something totally random.  It smelled delicious within minutes of baking and honestly tasted as good as it smelled.  The pizza is topped with marinated organic shiitake mushrooms, roasted red peppers, sweet onions, and artichoke hearts.  The crust is just how I like it, crispy on the edges and soft in the middle.  In 10-12 minutes you have an amazing, cheese-less pizza that is a pretty decent option as a treat for a whole foods eater.  I would not recommend eating this every night, but it's a great emergency or sometimes meal!  It goes for $12.99 at my local Save-On so I only buy when it goes on sale for $9.99, another reason to not eat it too often!

Roasted Vegetable Pizza

Click here for full ingredients and nutritional values.

Happy Thursday!!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment