Monday, November 11, 2013

Shopping Spree = Love

Cody and I just got home from a delightful and impromptu trip to Kalispell!  Pretty much all of my friends make frequent trips to the states for a nice weekend getaway/bargain shop so we decided to jump on that train... and we are so excited that we did! 

Source
We stocked up on food from Costco and Super 1 Foods; I was so impressed with the selection of health food and the absolutely reasonable prices that some of my pantry staples rang in at, and even better is that I could buy them in bulk!  I think one of our most exciting scores was ground bison, yaaaay!  Although I am reeling from the amount we spent today, I think over the next few weeks, or maybe even months (?) I should notice is considerable decrease in my grocery budget because of how well we're stocked.  I will be keeping an eye on how economical this way of shopping is for us!

Our drive down gave us lots of time for chatting which is always nice, and something that came up is the fact that both of us are realllly hoping to make working out more of a part of our lives again.  Before the wedding we were really diligent but since then, as I've mentioned before, we have both let things slide.  I am noticing a huge difference in the way my clothes fit, how I move, and the fact that I want to hide since gaining a few extra pounds back.  Cody went hunting with our friend Marshall the other day and was really bummed out to find how hard hiking a couple of hills was.  We decided to make the commitment to be accountable to each other and try to be encouraging of putting time aside each day to work out, and when Cody's home that means working out together!  We are going to take turns deciding on and leading the workout on designated days, and I'm so pumped for it!  Between Cody's encouragement and checking in with friends etc I am really hoping to see and feel a difference in my bod in the next few weeks!

Since today was a holiday and we were away I haven't updated my goal board yet for this week, but I'll get on it tomorrow and share what I'm focussing on with you.

Cody and I are going to enjoy a double feature courtesy of Shaw On Demand, so enjoy what's left of your long weekend!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment