Friday, September 6, 2013

Back In Action & Friday Recipe Find - Trail Mix Energy Bars

Well...  I think it's been almost a month since I posted anything!!

I had a really amazing August!  Our wedding was everything I hoped it would be!!!  Most important, we loved every minute of it and got to let all the stress go and have fun.  Second most important, we got rave reviews from all of our friends and family.  It was truly a great day!!!  Rather than explain the ins and outs of the day I will just share a few pictures.  We're still waiting to see most of them but our photographer Meagan from Unbridled Images shared a few teasers.


rustic decor for the win!!

our fave pic so far

ski hill weddings are awesome!!

Following the wedding the sheer impact of being busy set in.  We were beat and did a lot of sleeping, relaxing, and nothing.  A month of eating a lot of restaurant food has come back to haunt me...  I feel puffy, tired, and uninspired.  Heehee, rhyme.

All of that will be changing very soon because the wonderful James Wilson has just posted a new 12 week challenge for his Body Earned program.  I am excited to follow through this time!!!  I'm going to make this program work with my lifestyle, and will have more on that next week.

Good to be back in the blogosphere ;)

A Friday Recipe Find...  I really want to get back to sharing recipes that I've found and loved, and also introduce you to some of my fave blogs!

Trail Mix Energy Bars from Healthful Pursuit are our spotlight for today.  I was incorporating these bars into my meal plan every second week before my hiatus from health because I love them oh so much!  I already have them planned for next week, and I'm betting you'll want to too!

XO - Michelle





1 comment: