Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Recipe Find - Chocolate Maple Crunch Banana Muffins

Cody will be home tonight and it will be non-stop until the wedding!  I can't wait to see him :) <3

Since I know we have a crazy busy upcoming week, I wanted to pre-bake some snackies.  Oh recipes, how I adore you :)  These muffins hit the spot and will be one of our go-to's while we run errands and work on last minute projects.

I shared the link for this muffin recipe previously, but feel that it needs to be spotlighted for Friday Recipe Find because it is such a winner!!!

Though I had a bit of a hiatus from my usual kitchen love, I've been easing back in to some baking and cooking and am having so much fun!

This recipe uses a food processor, and since I got an amazing beautiful food pro at my bridal shower (the same one that Leanne Vogel from Healthful Pursuit has!!!) it was a winner.  Upon trying these muffins, even more of a winner.

Delicious, tasty, and treat-like, you would not guess that this is a paleo recipe.

Be sure to click the link below and check it out!

PALEOMG Chocolate Maple Crunch Banana Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment