Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Goals

And here we are, at the end of another weekend. I had a productive day and also fit in a few mini naps (awesome), unfortunately I also had to drop Cody off at the airport so he could fly back to work (not awesome).

I've updated my goal board for this week and it looks like this: 


Blue Goal: create a bedtime routine 
This will entail winding down my day between 9 and 10. Things like shutting down the electronics, pouring a glass of water to bring to bed, putting cuticle cream on (must avoid gross winter hands!), washing face, brushing teeth, etc. My thought is that with time my body will recognize that all of this happens before I go to sleep, so it will know that it's time to be calm and relaxed and ultimately fall asleep faster rather than now when I'm just rushing around right before sleep time. 

Yellow Goal: daily activity
The key here is to not overdo it. I checked out the SweatADay challenge from Under Armour and am going to participate in it all week and hopefully continue to participate daily after that. Today's challenge - day 17, was a cow face pose. This is mine :)


Teal Goal: follow meals plan to avoid junk food 
I sat down today and planned my meals for the week and grocery shopped... No excuses, no need to stop for something unhealthy because I'm starving and didn't plan ahead. For me, the key to not binging is to not let myself become hungry, so healthy snacks are a must! I have fresh veg, hummus, edemame, apples, and sunflower seed butter ready to rock for this week and some baking plans to supplement my snack stash :) the sunflower seed butter I made fresh tonight!! 



I'm looking forward to a successful week and I hope you are too!!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment