Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Recipe Find - Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Chips

HAPPY FRIDAY!!  I'm so excited that the weekend is almost here and am trying to figure out what kind of healthy treat to get or make myself for this evening to celebrate!!!  I saw a post about Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss on Artificial Offenders and feel like I need to find out if these are sold anywhere around Cranbrook or Kimberley...

I am a huge sweet potato fan.  Yum yum yum.  My first try at sweet potato chips came from He and She Eat Clean.  I've since used many a recipe from this site, all with excellent results.

Sweet potato chips needed to be a spot light on Friday Recipe Find, so please click here for this delicious recipe.  After I got comfortable with the idea of sweet potato chips, I started playing around with spices and now mix and match different flavours depending on my craving that day.  They are an almost daily staple in my meal plans!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment