Saturday, November 9, 2013

Being Okay with Being Okay

I find it so interesting that every time I go "off the rails", when I level out again I'm sure that this is the time I'm going to find my path without having to look so hard.  Realistically that just isn't the case!  A healthy life is what we make it, and I tend to over analyze WAY too much.  I'm tired of being so hard on myself, so what I'm hoping for in the future is to make a decision and be ok with it.  Last night I ate almost a full row of Kinnikinnick oreo-ish cookies on my drive home.  And you know what, that is perfectly okay, as long as I think it is - hey, at least they were gluten and dairy free!!  I want to be able to look back at these posts and see my whole journey (which will be ever changing), not just the good parts.  Thus the title:  I need to be okay with being okay - instead of striving for the illusive perfection.  Alrighty, just had to get that out!



So, I have started my morning off bright and early with some warm water and the juice of half a lemon - loving the routine of this!  Now I plan on having some fajitas for breaky while I download workout tunes!  Cody made awesome fajitas last night - he makes the seasoning himself and everything, and I woke up knowing that I was going to eat one this morning!  Then I'm off for a workout with my pals which is so exciting because we haven't done a group workout in forever and I really miss it!  We're running stairs and I don't know how well I'm going to do because I haven't really been getting consistent exercise still, but I'm going to get my butt moving and do something at least!!  I also want to incorporate #sweataday into my life again so stay tuned on instagram @mfzohner for updates on that.

Enjoy your Saturday!

XO - Michelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment