Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Mid Week Update

Today was a pretty decent day as far as "Mondays" go. It's pretty awesome to know I have a 3 day work week and that day 1 of 3 is in the books :)

I was super beat after work today and ended up falling asleep for a short while after dinner, so Cody and I decided to take a nice walk instead of doing a workout. I didn't wear my heart rate monitor but we walked at a brisk pace for about 40 mins. It's so fun to walk around our neighborhood and check out how the new houses are coming along and dream about owning our own someday.

Noteworthy eats from today:


A key lime pie Larabar!!! I got it at Super 1 foods in Kalispell and it was sooo yummy! I love limes and this really hit the spot. 


Paleo walnut cacao cookies made with almond flour! My mom always whips up delicious paleo cookies and I was lucky enough to be there for lunch when a fresh batch came out of the oven. I had two, thanks Mom!!


Dinner! I am a lucky girl because Cody cooked dinner tonight, and he is quite the chef!!! On my plate: bison patty (bought locally from Centex) topped with hummus, a few drops of sraricha, and sautéed onion and mushroom; garlicky dill pickle; 1/4 avocado; pickled jalapeño; and broccoli slaw with homemade dressing (mayo, lemon juice, maple syrup, sea salt) and topped with cranberries and sunflower seeds!

I'm proud to say that I also remembered to take my arsenal of pills!! A digestive enzyme with each of my three main meals, a vitamin c, a multi vitamin, and a probiotic! I notice a huge difference in my digestion, immunity to bugs, and energy levels when I'm diligent with this. 

Cody and I are going to watch White House Down now so enjoy your mid week evening!!!

XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment