Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goals for June 23 - 29

I've recently started creating a few goals for each week, just to help me stay focused.  I like to have a few things to strive towards.  My downfall in the past has been to make the list too big and too intimidating, which was just setting myself up for failure.  I've been trying to change this and really love to have a few attainable things to work on.

WEEKLY GOALS FOR JUNE 23-29

  1. Burn 300 calories per day doing something active, 5 days this week
  2. Do 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in water before dinner
  3. Write and mail out thank you cards to my awesome friends for the amazing and beautiful gifts they gave me on Sunday at my bridal shower <3
  4. Keep my eating clean - don't give in to temptation or laziness
XO - Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment